8 Great Reasons to Book with Dive The World
There are countless dive trip operators out there. There are good and there are bad, as in any other industry. Dive The World works with the best scuba operators only to ensure that you spend a hassle-free diving vacation.
Dive The World office
You don't need to worry about your regulator or dive computer stops working when you are 20 metres down. Dive The World deals only a select list of operators who are totally experienced and can be trusted. Dive The World representatives regularly visit those operators to check out their boats, gear, facilities and accommodation before recommending them to you. If Dive The World reps discover they are not good enough Dive The World simply doesn't feature those dive operators.
Dive The World's goal is to meet your needs as a diver and not just to grab your money and send you on your way. DTW wants to build lasting relationships with you and your diving buddies.
In order to get you back as a return customer, DTW understands that they need to provide the best service to you, so you won't get an attitude from our staff.
DTW prices are competitive and its service is second to none!
You benefit from choosing Dive The World because:
- You pay the best price!
Dive The World prices are so competitive that they are prepared to make you a 200% Price Pledge: If you can book the same diving package elsewhere online for less than the price that DTW quotes you - then they will pay you 200% of the price difference!!!
DTW charges you NO commission or agents' fee so can GUARANTEE that its price is no more (and sometimes less!) than what you would pay if you booked directly with any of the operators.
Dive The World maintains the widest and most up-to-date range of special offer information you will find anywhere. The dive specials on its blog are constantly updated. You can also find liveaboard specials and last minute deals highlighted in yellow on DTW calendar of departures or on the boat departure schedules on its liveaboards website.
- You have a bigger choice
DTW matches your requirements against the offerings of hundreds of scuba diving trips before offering you an objective and independent recommendation!
- You can take advantage of DTW insider knowledge
When you use DTW services to find your best match, you can be sure that all descriptions are free of any dive operators' exaggerated marketing-speak.
DTW knows the operators and their boats and resorts, so they can carefully match your requirements, and tell you exactly what to expect.
No other agent has invested more time and effort into staff product knowledge than Dive The World.
DTW has 100+ trip reports on liveaboards and resorts which show in great detail what you can expect from their own first-hand experience!
- You'll get a quick reply, personalised expert advice
From the moment you send an inquiry, you will be communicating with an experienced, knowledgeable member of the Dive The World Team. Their goal is to answer all your questions fully and quickly and to make recommendations on what is right for you.
DTW friendly staff will guide you through the process and make booking your adventure as hassle-free as possible.
- You're NOT being used to fill our boats
DTW is an independent agent. Their priority is You, and provide you with what you expect at the best price. Why? Because DTW wants you to be so thoroughly delighted that you'll want to use DTW again to book your diving trip next year!
- Your booking makes a difference
Your bookings make a difference ... Dive The World makes charitable contributions on a yearly basis.
By booking your dive tours with DTW, you are contributing to DTW chosen charities:
You're entitled to DTW loyal customer bonuses!!!
- Sharklife Conservation Group - registered non-profit organisation, Sharklife addresses the alarming exploitation of both shark populations and ocean fisheries in South African waters. The organisation actively engages the urgent need for research and protection of many marine species.
Sharklife aims to firstly develop a compassionate desire to conserve sharks by replacing the "Jaws" syndrome with positive understanding and respect.
Secondly they seek to reduce anthropogenic threats to over exploited marine species by increasing awareness and encouraging sustainable seafood choices.
The third aim is to Increase marine tourism and transform shark populations into a sustainable living resource by developing educational ocean experiences for all South Africans.
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
PeTA is the largest animal rights organisation in the world. It works towards the prevention of cruelty and exploitation of both land and marine species.
PETA works through public education, cruelty investigations, research, animal rescue, legislation, special events, celebrity involvement, and protest campaigns.
PeTA raises awareness and takes action against animal exploitation.
- Stop Fish Bombing - dedicated non-profit charity (Hong Kong charity number: 91/7402) whose aim is to end the practice of fish bombing worldwide. This global coalition is developing underwater bomb detection technology to allow for the pinpointing of fish bombing activity.
The prevention of this destructive practice is currently very difficult to police due to the inability to monitor and immediately locate the activity.
Now there are proven technologies that can pinpoint fish bombs as they happen and provide solid evidence for convictions.
Working together with governments and law enforcement, StopFishBombing.org can greatly improve the operational efficiency of enforcement activities and legal processes, helping to end this appalling fishing practice.
Their return customers enjoy some additional privileges and benefits as an expression of DTW gratitude for their loyalty:
You get a cash reward when you recommend us!
- Returning customer discount - another initiative from Dive The World to ensure you get the best possible value for money: Book 2 scuba diving trips with us and receive a 5% returning customer DISCOUNT applicable to your second trip and every one after that. Just complete DTW simple QA form to qualify;
- Frequent diver discount - make 5 bookings with DTW and receive 10% off the price of your 5th booking from Dive The World's Gold Range (contact DTW for the latest full list of Gold Range products). This discount is repeated every additional 5 bookings that you make;
- Free booking amendment - DTW knows that it's not always possible to stick to your plans. So it will waive any administration charge for the first change you request to any booking as a repeat customer;
- Why not try one of DTW other exciting world class destinations and qualify for a discounted scuba adventure vacation - Australia, Belize, Burma, Cocos Island, Fiji, the Galapagos Islands, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Maldives, Mexico, Palau, the Red Sea, Thailand - and the list is growing ever longer!
If you have used DTW services and recommend they to your friends, relatives or dive buddies, then you will be rewarded!
When they book their trip with DTW, you can claim a discount voucher of up to US$100.